Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here's some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of services not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn't have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don't WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don't want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn't research your idea very nicely and don't have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, Inventhelp Company etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and what to do with an invention idea possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you've got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn't cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't the outside ideas and doesn't publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn't explain they just don't look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.